"Prior to Williams Technology Group taking over our IT, we had frequent issues with updates. Since then, things have very much improved. We couldn’t ask for a better provider. We are very happy with the way things are going now! We truly to appreciate the work that Lorne provides as well as the peace of mind knowing it’s done correctly.– "
Secure Retirement SolutionsGreen Bay WI
Please contact Williams Technology Group at your convenience for an initial consultation. We’ll work with you one on one to determine a roadmap to success. We look forward to working with you soon.
Complete This Form To Get Free Report
Download This Free Report To Learn:
• The “dirty little secret” of the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
• 21 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
• 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair, one of which you will need to know about BEFORE even picking up the phone.
• Viruses, worms, spyware and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
• 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
• Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be. The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk- away from a computer support firm.
21 Critical Questions Your IT Consultant Should Be Able To Say “Yes” To
Let’s face it; not all IT consultants are created equal. The question is, which one will give you honest, straightforward and ACCURATE advice, and which ones will overcharge you, not deliver on their promises and (potentially) make things worse? Don’t trust your critical IT operations to just anyone!
Technology At Your Fingertips